Philosophy of the School of Saint Mary The philosophy of the School of Saint Mary is to provide each and every student with a quality education, integrating their spiritual, academic, moral, social, physical, and emotional development. Mission of the School...
- FYI 03/24/2017 (3/23/2017) - FYI 03/24/2017
- FYI 03/10/2017 (3/9/2017) - FYI 03/10/2017
- FYI 03/03/2017 (3/2/2017) - FYI 03/03/2017
- Second Grade builds Model Churches with Eighth Grade Buddies (2/24/2017) - Mrs. Ann Bloomfield’s Second Grade class spent time building model churches with their buddies from Eighth Grade. Each second grader assembled a church using a shoebox, construction paper, and cardboard. Each church contains a altar, an ambo, a tabernacle, and Read More ...
- March 2017 Menu (2/23/2017) - March 2017 Menu
- March 2017 Cafeteria Volunteers (2/23/2017) - 2017 March 2017 Volunteers
- FYI 02/24/2017 (2/23/2017) - FYI 02/24/2017
- New Items in the SpiritStore (2/21/2017) - School of Saint Mary SpiritWear Store features some new Track shirts, jerseys, and visors.