Read the FYI here: https://www.smore.com/gbk6z
Notes from Mrs. Maricle
1. Friendzy: This year, we have adopted Friendzy, a biblical based social emotional learning program. I have copied the link to a video made by Friendzy introducing the program. I have also attached a letter about the program and a letter detailing the first unit that begins this month. We completed training on the program last week and we believe this will be a great experience in supporting the social emotional health of our students. Please reach out with any questions. Link to YouTube video: https://youtu.be/oeOGwoSR81s
2. Parent Teacher Conferences: Open communication between home and school is very important in the educational experience of each child. Please see details and attachment below about the upcoming parent teacher conferences. We strongly encourages families to participate.
- The K-5 Parent/Teacher Conference Sign-Up form went home with students in grades K-5 yesterday and is also attached to this email. This form is due in the office by Monday, 9/13 at 8:00am.
- The Middle School Conference schedule will be available for parents to sign up for a conference time with their student’s teachers on Wednesday, 9/15, and will be available for sign ups through Wednesday, 9/22.
- Students in K-5 who would like to conference with a teacher other than their student’s homeroom teacher should come in Wednesday, 9/15, through Wednesday, 9/22, to sign up on the Middle School Conference schedule.