The number of students being quarantined has been increasing due to exposure outside the school. This will continue to happen as the incidence of COVID-19 in the city of Tulsa remains high. Please remain vigilant and stay safe.
Mrs. Beth Svetlic, a COVID Committee member, has compiled a list of links that will help with student apprehension during the pandemic. Please take a moment and click on this link: School of St. Mary COVID-19 Resource List. This list may also be found on the website in the COVID section.
2021-2022 Kindergarten: The School of Saint Mary will be accepting applications for Kindergarten January 4th through January 29, 2021. If you are interested in St. Mary Kindergarten and have a child who will be 5 by September 1, 2021, please call the School of St. Mary office at 918-749-9361 or email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an application packet. Reserved packets will be available for pick up on Monday, January 4th, in the school office.
- Cafeteria News: Cafeteria workers – click here to schedule your day to work in the cafeteria: CAFETERIA SCHEDULING
- If you are interested in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year, please respond to this email. Applications will be available for pick up on Monday, January 4th.
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Cafeteria Scheduling
- Page 2 – Kindergarten 2021-2022, Travel and COVID-19
- Pages 3 & 4 – Guardian Gift Cards – www.shopwithscrip.com to get school entry code – see page 4 of FYI
- Page 5 – Christmas Book Club