Classroom Halloween Parties are today at 2:00. The good news is that the students will be able to have a Halloween Party in this time of COVID, unfortunately, the bad news is that parents/grandparents and interested adults cannot come to the party. We are so sorry. If you have any treats to drop off before the party, you may leave them at the school office and they will be delivered.
November is GOvember
Redirect tax dollars to the School of Saint Mary. Join one of our zoom sessions to learn more!
- Nov. 4 at 9:00 a.m.
- Nov. 4 at 2:00 p.m.
- Nov. 5 at 11:30 a.m.
- Nov. 10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Nov 10 at 5:00 p.m. (also in person in Beckerle Hall)
- Nov. 12 at 9:00 a.m.
- Nov. 12 at 11:30 a.m. (also in person in Beckerle Hall)
And as if GO is not enough – there is a GO Challenge! For every new $1,000 contributor during November, an additional $250 will be added to the Endowment Fund or other program improvement. To find out more about the GO Challenge click Here: GO Challenge.
- Picture Retakes: If you would like your student to have a picture retake on Monday, November 2nd, please sent your student’s picture packet to the office with “Retake” written on it. Students will not be taken for a retake without their original packet.
- Cafeteria News: Cafeteria workers – click here to schedule your day to work in the cafeteria: CAFETERIA SCHEDULING
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Cafeteria Scheduling
- Page 2 – Library Book Fair, Christmas Card Contest, COVID-19 DYI
- Page 3 – Knights of Columbus, Social Justice and St. Mary Service Project Information
- Page 4 – Christmas Program information, GO for Catholic Education