Field Day-Thursday, 5/27
- Bring a labeled beach towel
- Apply sunscreen before arrival at school
- Wear swimsuit under field day shirt and quick dry athletic shorts. Girls should wear a 1-piece or tankini swim suit.
- Wear sturdy shoes such as old tennis shoes, Tevas, etc.
- Please be flexible with Field Day Dismissal times
Parking/Dismissal Lines on Field Day and Last Day of School.
- Field Day Dismissal parking should be as usual, but be prepared for the unexpected.
- Last Day of School Dismissal will definitely be different. The dismissal line that travels by the big field fence line will be stopped under the church portico so that 8th graders will have a chance to do their drive around at 12:15. 8th graders will be driven around waiving and tossing candy to the little people left behind. Since the lines will be shortened, please consider coming about 10-15 minutes late to pick up or if the lot appears full, parking at Henthorne for a few minutes.
There will be no After School Care on Thursday, 5/27, and Friday, 5/28.
There will be changes to the 2021-2022 calendar. More information will follow as changes occur.
2021 Summer Reading for Incoming Grades 4-8
- Incoming 4th Graders: Because of Winn-Dixie By Kate DiCamillo
- Incoming 5th Grade (Choose 1):
- Al Capone Does my Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko or
- Zeus Dog of Chaos by Kristin O’Donnell Tubb
- Incoming 6th Graders: The Mystwick School of Musicraft by Jessica Khoury
- Incoming 7th Graders: The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer.
- Incoming 8th Graders: The House of the Scorpian by Nancy Farmer
Click Here for the 2021-2022 Calendar as we know it now. -This calendar will be updated as changes occur and families will be notified. Thank you for your patience.
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Summer Reading, Link for School Supplies, Link to Important Dates Calendar
- Page 2 – Field Day Information, Middle School Youth Group Summer Events
- Page 4 – Links to Camp paperwork