Tuition Assistance applications are due April 15th. Application is made on your FACTS Account. You must upload your 2020 taxes.
Preschool lot pickup: Today there was a shortage of parking in the preschool pick up lot and parents were unable to find space to pick their students up from preschool. The preschool lot is for the pick up of preschool students only – not for parking. Once a student is picked up, the car must be moved to make room for other parents to park and pick their student up. Your consideration is appreciated.
Altar Server Training: Students in grades 5-8 who are interested in being an Altar Server should have their parents contact Deacon Bender at email@example.com. Parents should be sure to give the student name, parent email and parent phone number.
The Diocesan Track Meet has been scheduled for Monday, April 19th, at 12:00 noon. All students participating in the track meet will be called out of class for an 11:00am dismissal. Parents do not need to send a note for their student if they are picking their student up at 11:00am.
- Parents should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Siblings are attending the track meet
- Students will be picked up at a time other than 11:00
- Someone other than a parent is picking up the student.
- All emails need to be received in the school office by Friday, April 16th, before 2:45pm.
- Cafeteria workers – click here to schedule your day to work in the cafeteria: CAFETERIA SCHEDULING .
- Don’t forget to sign up once a month for cafeteria duty or a missed cafeteria duty fee will be applied to your cafeteria account on FACTS. If you have questions, contact Chef Lisa at email@example.com.
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Cafeteria Scheduling
- Page 2 – Track Practice Schedule, Catechism of the Good Shepherd, Altar Server Training
- Page 3 – Guardian Gift Card Coordinator Opening
- Page 4 – 2021-2022 Tuition and Tuition Assistance Information