Tuition Assistance applications are due April 15th. Application is made on your FACTS Account. You must upload your 2020 taxes.
A reminder that at Dismissal, an adult must walk up to the front of the school and get the child. Students should not walk or run to their car alone. This is a safety issue. Also, the big field is only to be used for sports team practices after dismissal. Thank you
The Diocesan Track Meet has been scheduled for Friday, April 19th, at 12:00 noon. All students participating in the track meet will be called out of class for an 11:00am dismissal. Parents do not need to send a note for their student if they are picking their student up at 11:00am.
- Parents should send an email to email@example.com if:
- Siblings are attending the track meet
- Students will be picked up at a time other than 11:00
- Someone other than a parent is picking up the student.
- All emails need to be received in the school office by Friday, April 16th, before 2:45pm.
- Cafeteria workers – click here to schedule your day to work in the cafeteria: CAFETERIA SCHEDULING .
- Don’t forget to sign up once a month for cafeteria duty or a missed cafeteria duty fee will be applied to your cafeteria account on FACTS. If you have questions, contact Chef Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Cafeteria Scheduling
- Page 2 – Track Practice Schedule, VBS Information, GO for Catholic Education Information
- Page 3 – Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Sponsors for Tennis and Golf Tournaments
- Page 4 – 2021-2022 Tuition and Tuition Assistance Information