I want to inform you that Mrs. Sheila Buck, our Art teacher, will move this summer, to be with her children and grandchild. We thank her for sharing her talent and care with our students. Please keep her in your prayers.
Track is back!
- The Diocesan track meet will be held at Bishop Kelley’s track on April 19 starting at 12:30 pm. Permission forms have also been given to students.
- This is available for all 5th through 8th grade students.
- Sign-ups are due by Friday, March 12. Practice schedule will be sent to all participants.
- During Spring Break, join Mr. Bryan at LaFortune park to get those legs and lungs back in shape. Every morning (M-F) at 10 am, we will jog, run, or walk the 3 mile course.
- Please see the FYI for a permission form if your child did not bring one home.
- Tuition Assistance applications are due by April 15th. Application is made on your FACTS Account.
- There has been a GoFund Me established for Mrs. Armstrong. She is very grateful for the prayers and support from our wonderful school family. http://gofund.me/6ab83f81
- Cafeteria News:
- Cafeteria workers – click here to schedule your day to work in the cafeteria: CAFETERIA SCHEDULING .
- Don’t forget to sign up once a month for cafeteria duty or a missed cafeteria duty fee will be applied to your cafeteria account on FACTS. If you have questions, contact Chef Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLICK HERE for the 2021-2022 Preliminary Calendar.
- CLICK HERE for the 2021-2022 Tuition
In This FYI:
- Page 1 – Calendar, Cafeteria Scheduling
- Page 2 – New Principal Information
- Page 3 – Vacation Bible School Save the Date, Diocesan Track Meet information
- Page 4 – Diocesan Track Meet permission form
- Page 5 – 2021-2022 Tuition and Financial Aid Information